Friday, August 27, 2010

Branson Missouri (Part 3)

(The picture has nothing to do with this! I just think it's funny!)

This is going to be primarily focused on the activities we did that weren't part of student life! Lets go back to the ride to Branson. So we had just driven 6 hours and we were exhausted! We stopped at a hotel near the halfway point to Branson and it had a pool! Naturally we spent as much time in the pool as possible! We were in the pool for about 2 hours and we finally got out because it was closed! I was feeling fine until about a half hour after I had been out of the pool. Then all of a sudden my eyes felt like they were being torched by a flamethrower! I couldn't see a thing! The pool didn't have chlorine in it! It had something that was even more powerful and they had a TON of it! I usually open my eyes when I'm underwater so that I can preform some sneak attacks but it totally back fired that night! I was blind for the rest of the night! I wasn't able to see anything until morning when I woke up!

Now lets fast forward to when we were in Branson! While we were in Branson we went to this wicked water park there! It was so much fun! They had this really steep water slide that made you go like 90 mph! It was insane and we loved every minute there! We also went to this pretty awesome Go carting place and for the record I went from 6th place to 2nd!

Part 4 will have hopefully everything else that I don't haven't told you yet!

1 comment:

Ms.Lo said...

Seriously can't wait! :-)