Friday, August 27, 2010

...and the fight continues!


Yesterday I got my schedule for Dearborn High and I soon found out that I got the same class as Rory! If you don't know who Rory is then you haven't been reading my blog long. Rory is a girl in my Spanish class who is fond of beating me with her fists for stealing her stuff. I'll occasionally will get back at her for physically abusing me by pulling off these stunts and pranks that always make me the obvious winner! If you want to get reacquainted with these events then look up "Rory" in the search box and you'll get several highlights of my victories!


This year won't be quite the same without the posse but it still should be entertaining! Since this is going to be 4th year Spanish its going to be even better! 4th year Spanish is pretty much a joke! We usually won't have anything to do so naturally we'll just be messing around for most of the year!

1 comment:

Ms.Lo said...

I hope you learn more than you THINK you will....

And remember that college is not like this, so enjoy it for now.
;-)