Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Spicing things up!



Last Christmas my cousin and I both got call of duty: world at war, but sadly he didn't have an Internet connection; so he couldn't play the best part of call of duty which is online. I have played a lot online and am at a really high rank. I usually play hard core team death match because it's easier to die and kill people its also way better to snipe in hardcore. But to my surprise my cousin Jeremy texted me yesterday saying that he was playing call of duty online. So I got on as soon as possible added him as a friend then the forces of Nightmare and the pickle combined into a super force! Not quite so much on the last part you see since my cousin just started playing this game he doesn't know the maps, guns, or anything yet so he's getting owned. I on the other hand was just owning people after the first game I killed 35 people and died 6 times while "the pickle" killed 4 people and died 19 times. But he'll get better and then the last few games I stuck with him and helped him get some kills and saved his butt a few times haha.

No comments: