Monday, December 14, 2009

Deja vu! (this title has nothing to do with the pic haha)


during the summer of 2008 my best friend Mike moved to New York and now I feel like I'm going through this ALL OVER AGAIN only now with my youth pastor Alex leaving. It's been really hard on me both times especially since winter retreat is coming up and last year that was the best event, even though Alex and I were the only guys there. Last year at winter retreat we pretended that we were British and were speaking in British accents. It was really fun because so many people thought we were British! And Alex also made a bunch of people there sing happy birthday for him even though it wasn't his birthday ha ha! When we lost in broom ball again we had war paint and he put it in between his eyebrows to make it look like he had a uni brow. This year I'm going to keep the uni brow going during the broom ball game that we will utterly lose.

No comments: