Monday, December 7, 2009

Have you ever tried to make your life more interesting??


Have you ever been bored of the same routine? Well I was bored this summer because it was always the same, wake up, play video games or watch TV till 10 am, because at 10 my brothers friend comes over to play everyday! So one day I decided to change it up a little and when I went to the door I asked him "whats the password?" and he thought it was one of those lame words like "please" or "let me in" but no I actually came up with a meaningless phrase that is "Blue night by dark". After he guessed like 15 times and was pretty mad at me I whispered "Say blue night by dark." then he finally came in but the next day when I asked him the password he forgot because it was a bunch of random words so again I told it to him and let him come in. After about a month he got the hang of it and remembered it almost as well as me so then I went with the embarrassing factor like I would tell him to say it in a weird way like "cooler" or "little girl like" but then I soon got bored of that. Then I decided to change it up on him with a new one that was easy to remember but hard to say while keeping your pride it was "pretty pixiy at midnight" which made him blush almost every time he had to say especially if some on was around. Currently the password is "Floppy fish sticks in the sun" but hes starting to get a hold of that one so I'll probably change it up on him soon enough.

1 comment:

alex said...

that's hilarious!