Friday, December 11, 2009

Fire emblem gift for my brother



My brother is saving up his money for a Nintendo DS, so I decided to go and get him a game for it. The game that I have in mind is from a series that Hunter and I love it's called fire emblem. Fire emblem has a gridded out battle field and your characters move a certain amount of squares depending on how fast they are. This game is an amazing RPG game the first level is like a small group a well trained soldiers, (you) against a large number of guys who can't fight to save their lives, but as the levels go by your army grow both bigger and stronger while your enemy does the same. The main thing that makes this game fun is that if anyone dies on the battle field, unlike other games, that guy is gone for the REST OF THE GAME! I love this series and would totally recommend this to anyone who likes RPG games in the least.

No comments: