Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Call me the wizard of wisdom!


Yesterday in Spanish class I was bored, so I decided to doodle. I draw Rory being angry quite often during class just to bug her, but today I drew her attacking a ninja. Then I came up with this amazing idea for a story (I'll post an actual picture of it ASAP) and here it goes....


The world often asks: who would win? a ninja or a pirate??
(drawing of ninja and pirate)

But that was before Rory came!
(drawing of angry Rory running at the ninja and pirate who look really nervous)

It was all over fast
(Rory on top of a dead pirate, while holding the ninja over her head in victory)

From then on everyone knew that Rory trumps both ninja and pirate!

Surprisingly Rory wasn't too thrilled to see herself beat up a pirate and ninja! She probably didn't like my "angry Rory" drawing. So from now on when people say "ninja!" or "pirate!" I'm going to yell "RORRRY!!!" oh yeah I've got the trump!

No comments: