Friday, November 6, 2009

Wish List for Christmas Version 1.0



I have a saying where if its past Halloween then it time to start the Christmas lists! This is kind of my rough draft so to speak. The items aren't in any sort of order yet until I go more in depth.

1. Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga Wii. Price: $39.99
It's about a land called eldar and there's chaos breaking out all over the land. There's an alliance of a couple different races and they try to restore balance to
Eldar. I think it looks pretty cool because it has good graphics, and a way to upgrade your "men".
Likeliness of staying on my list 75%


2.Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers Wii. Price: $49.99
There's a guy named Will and he has a crystal with him and the crystal gives him extreme amounts of power which he uses to try to save the world.
It looks pretty fun and it has really good graphics but I don't know whether it's my style of game.
Likeliness of staying on my list 50%

3. Ipod Touch price: $200.00
I'm probably going to have to buy this one but if I get money for Christmas It'll probably go to this.
Likeliness of staying on my list 90%

4. Super Mario Bros. Wii Price $49.99
This game is like the classic mario game where your trying to make it to the endless right-side of the screen. Only this game is re-amped with sweet new graphics new characters and looks extremely fun! I was always a fan of the classic mario game and Mario games are almost guarantied fun!
Likeliness of staying on my list 95%

5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex price: $49.99
It takes place in the middle east possibly in Iraq and in Mission mode your an assassin and your mission is to kill all 5 of the Terrorist leaders. You do it in different ways like some times you use a bazooka to destroy the building he's in and sometimes you use a sniper. The multiplayer is where it's at for this game though where they now have 3 or 4 new modes to play online. The graphics also look vastly improved and unless there are a lot of bad reviews for this game It'll probably be at the top of my list.This game looks awesome I wanted it last year but to my disappointment they didn't even make it for Wii but now that they have it is going to be AMAZING!
Likeliness of staying on my list 99.999999999999%

No comments: