Thursday, November 5, 2009

Purdue VS Michigan prediction






Purdue is at a measly 3-6 record while Michigan is at an acceptable 5-4 record. Normally I wouldn't be worried about Purdue especially if they are 3-6 but they beat Ohio State; and that alone has me worried but on top of that Michigan has been 1-4 in the last 5 weeks. Our quarterbacks decided to show their youth our tight ends also decided that they don't have hands, while our defense keeps allowing the big play. We are really on a down swing to Penn State and Illinois yeah the now 2-6 Illinois.
Michigan really needs to regain their swagger and confidence and I actually believe that they do this against Purdue. I believe that the running backs Brandon Minor and Carlos Brown carry the offense until Tate Forcier is completely comfortable. I believe that we can stop the run like we did in the Iowa game only they won't burn us through the air this time. I have Michigan actually winning big here I believe that they with 35-21 to Purdue and regain their swagger. If Michigan wins as I predict then I believe that they'll upset either Wisconsin or Ohio State but that's not happening if they lose.

No comments: