Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Call of duty modern warfare reflex is released!


Today is the release of both Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox360 and PS3)and Modern Warfare reflex (Wii) but it's kind of a bitter sweet because this game is new to wii owners but 2 years old for people with other major systems. Either way its still going to be really fun I am really excited for the new guns; some of which, can be set for different modes where they shoot 3 bullets with one pull of the trigger or set to automatic. I have to say that I Love call of duty world at war and this has way better graphics and better guns! I like how every year they have different guns with the new game and new places it really keeps the game interesting. I don't know yet if it has swearing or anything else bad but from what I know it seems cleaner than world at war. I really hope that it is pretty clean so that I can play my friends online with this game because unlike Mario kart I don't get bored of this game.
Dispite this game just coming out there has been some videos of gameplay on Youtube for a couple of days now and here's one of them.

No comments: