Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The best christmas present!!


This whole week my dad has been working with the cables necessary to hook up my Wii to the Internet. And today my mom took me to buy the last piece that we needed, this LAN adapter. So far I haven't played any games online for the Wii but I have played Call of Duty online at my friends house on the PS3. The games that I have for online are Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 (It's supposed to be really good online), and Call Of Duty World At War. I've heard that Super Smash Bros is kind of slow online, I haven't heard anything about Mario Kart, I heard that Medal of Honor is really fun and has battles with up to like 32 players, and I know that Call of Duty is fun. I can't wait till school is over so that I can start Shooting people from around the world!!

3 comments:

alex said...

we've gotta exchange friend codes (but i'll bet we're rarely online at the same time since i usually only play after 11pm)

FootballDude said...

yeah thats what I was thinking but I'll probably be on after 11 on fridays or saturdays

Sienna said...

shooting people from around the world...

ur dream has come true.