Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dearborn Varsity??


This year I played for the Dearborn high J.V. football team and I started at nose guard. Now if you know much about me and the nose guard position you would know that the nose guard is like the biggest guy on the team and you would also know that I'm not the biggest guy at 6 foot and around 175 lbs. I am still undecided whether I'm playing for Varsity next fall but what I do know is that the defensive tackle and nose guard are coming back next year. Another thing that I know is that for the first time in my 8 year career my size in actually preventing me from playing a position.

So I've got a couple choices 1. I could stay at nose guard and get knocked on my butt by 360 lb linemen for the last 2 years of my career 2. I could switch position (it would probably be either defensive end or linebacker) have to learn the position and try to out play guys that know how to play the position already 3. I could just not play football. Like I said I still don't know what I'm going to do yet but I'm still going to the team workouts and training at least until summer.

3 comments:

alex said...

either go for option #2 or option #4.

option 4: eat constantly for the next 6 months and gain 130 pounds

Sienna said...

hey 'CJ', i like the top of ur blog that says, 'I don't understand girls'.
oh, and i like the artical 2.

Ms.Lo said...

Option 4 is looking fun. Not healthy, but fun.
:-)